STINNETT, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Crews are responding to a fire in Stinnett.
According to the City of Borger / Hutchinson County Office of Emergency Management, it is in the area of the 1300 block of South Wilhelm.
Officials said structures could be threatened and are asking people to leave the area if it is safe to do so.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local hospitals see surge in COVID-19 cases
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- ‘SoCal’ home prices continue to skyrocket; median price in San Diego hits $640,000
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness