Teams of all sorts have adopted the Chiropractic perspective of “Treat the cause of the pain” rather than treat the symptom. For years, athletes have been using chiropractic to treat acute and chronic injuries to stay in the game.
- All 32 professional football teams have a chiropractor on staff.
- 27 out of 30 Major League Baseball teams have an official chiropractor.
- All NBA teams have a chiropractor as well.
- In 1980, Chiropractic became an official part of the Olympic training’s sports medicine program
Athletes getting routine adjustments may notice:
- Improved strength
- Improved athletic performance,
- Improved range of motion (especially in endurance athletes),
- Better flexibility,
- Increased blood flow
- May suffer from fewer injuries.
Creek Stone Integrated Care
3501 Sw 45Th Ave