Cooking with Rocky: Spring Noodle Bowl
Ingredients: Approx. 4 servings
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger; grated
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sambal
- 6 oz Soba Noodles
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger; minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Garlic; minced
- 1 tsp Chili Oil
- 4 cups Vegetables; baby bok choy, broccoli, mushrooms, snap peas, etc.
- 1 cup Edamame; shelled
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds; toasted
a. In mixing bowl, combine soy, vinegar, mirin, grated ginger, sesame oil and sambal.
a. Bring large pot of salted water to heavy boil.
b. Add noodles.
c. Cook for 4-6 min.
a. In large wok or skillet, bring olive oil to medium-high heat.
b. Add vegetables. Cook for approx. 3 min.
c. Add garlic and ginger. Cook an additional 30 sec.
d. Add remaining oils and toss in edamame.
4. Add noodles to vegetables and toss.
5. Add sauce to the skillet and toss again.
6. Finish with sesame seeds.