Cooking with Rocky: Southwest Chicken Pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken Breast; cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 oz Corn KernEls
- 3 oz Black Beans
- 6 Cherry Tomato; halved
- 1 oz Chipotle Pepper (in Adobo)
- 2 oz Roasted Green Chilies
- 1 Farfalle (bowtie) Pasta; cooked
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 oz Queso Fresca; crumbled
1. Heat oil in large skillet.
2. Sear chicken pieces in oil, tossing occasionally.
3. Add corn, black beans, tomato, black beans, green chilies, and chipotle.
5. Add stock, and allow to thicken as chicken finishes cooking.
6. Toss with pasta.
7. Garnish with queso fresca…and serve!
You can find Chef Rocky taking over the reins and creating magic in the kitchen tomorrow for the West Texas Chefs’ Table. It will be on March 21 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Imperial Taproom in Canyon.