Cooking with Rocky: Maple Apple Crisp
- 3 ea Apple; wedge cut
- ¼ tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp AP Flour
- ½ cup AP Flour
- ¼ cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Walnuts; chopped fine
Optional: Ice cream, whipped cream, or maple syrup drizzle.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix apple, lemon juice, sugar, and flour together.
3. Place mixture into baking dish/dishes.
a. Mix remaining dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
b. Work room temperature butter into mixture by hand.
c. Gently place mixture onto apple filling.
5. Bake at 350F until golden brown. Approx. 45 min.
6. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream!