Cooking with Rocky: Light Fried Catfish
- 2 Catfish Fillets
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp SALT Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- ½ tsp SALT Spanish Smoked Paprika
- 1 Lemon; juice/zest
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 bunch Parsley
- ½ cup Rice; (Chef Rocky likes Jasmine for this dish!)
1. Heat coconut oil in saute pan over medium-high heat.
2. Dredge fillets in flour, salt, and paprika mixture.
3. Pan-fry fillets until golden brown.
4. Remove from pan.
5. Deglaze pan with chicken stock and lemon juice/zest.
6. Finish with parsley and serve over fish.
7. Serve with a side of rice.