Cooking with Rocky: Cold Crab Dip with Grilled Toast
- ½ # Crab; lump/claw, pasteurized
- 4 oz Cream Cheese; softened
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Chives; minced
- 1 tbsp Dill; chopped
- 1 ea Bread Loaf
- Olive Oil
- TT Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
Optional: Serrano Pepper
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Drizzle slices of bread with olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill until desired toast.
5. In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, and herbs thoroughly.
6. Fold in crab meat and finish with paprika.
7. Serve cold with grilled bread.