Holiday Party Cooking with Rocky: Chicken Satays
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 8 ea Bamboo Skewers
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flake
- 1 ea Garlic Clove; minced
- 1 bunch Green Onion; chopped
1. Slice chicken into thin strips.
2. Weave each chicken onto the skewers.
3. In mixing bowl, mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
4. Marinade skewers in marinade.
5. On hot grill, grill skewers until fully cooked (about 3 min./side).
6. Reserve marinade.
7. Bring marinade to a boil, and serve as dipping sauce!
8. Garnish with green onion.