Cooking with Rocky: Caramel Apple Cream Cheese
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1-2 ea Apples; cored/diced
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Caramel
Garnish: Additional caramel, and Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Place cream cheese onto serving plate at room temperature.
2. Melt butter in saute pan.
3. Saute diced apples in melted butter until soft.
4. Toss in brown sugar and caramel.
5. Once sugar dissolves, pour hot apple saute onto baked brie.
6. Garnish with drizzle of caramel and a pinch of salt!