Cooking with Rocky: Ahi Tuna Bowl
- 8 oz Starch; (Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, etc.)
- 1 ea Ahi Tuna Filet; approx. 5 oz.
- 8 oz Brussel Sprouts; shaved
- 1 ea Shallot; sliced
- 2 ea Sweet Pepper; sliced
- 2 tbsp SALT Jentry’s Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp SALT Spanish Smoked Paprika
- TT SALT Pink Himalayan Salt
- Tellicherry Peppercorn
- 1 ea Green Onion; garnish
1. Prepare starch accordingly.
2. Crust Ahi with Bagel Seasoning.
3. In hot saute pan, heat 1 tbsp oil to medium-high heat.
4. Sear crusted Ahi on all sides.
5. Remove from pan.
6. In same pan, add brussels, shallot, sweet pepper, and remaining season.
7. Saute until soft.
1. Build bowl:
a. Place starch in bottom.
b. Top with Brussel saute.
c. Finish with Ahi slices.
d. Garnish with green onion.