DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — If the thought of cooking a turkey and prepping a cranberry sauce just sounds too daunting in 2020, Arby’s has you covered.
The “we’ve got the meat” people are taking care of your favorite Thanksgiving cravings by bringing deep-fried turkey back to their menu.
One of the offerings, the Market Fresh Cranberry Deep Fried Turkey Sandwich, packs some of your turkey day favorites into a single sandwich. Arby’s says ingredients include deep-fried turkey breast, Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and cranberry spread on honey wheat bread.
Other seasonal offerings include the Deep Fried Turkey Club and Market Fresh Cranberry Deep Fried Turkey Wrap.
According to the food blog Brand Eating, Arby’s first rolled out its fried turkey offerings in 2017.
Arby’s first introduced deep-fried turkey to the menu in 2017.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- LIVE: Austin mass shooting: 2 suspects wanted in connection with attack on 6th Street
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows
- Amarillo tourism industry on major rebound, predicted to pass 2019 levels
- Will eating cicadas get me high? Myths debunked
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020