AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — We continue our Everyday Heroes series today with the Combat Veteran Motorcycle Association.
The association brought goodie baskets to veteran patients today at NurseCore healthcare.
NurseCore says now more than ever, during these uncertain times they are thankful for any support they receive.
Jose “Taz” DeSantiago with combat veteran motorcycle association said, “A staff member from NurseCore reached out to us and said there were 17 veterans in need of toiletries. So they reached out to us, we put it together, brought in baskets and we assembled it earlier and we should be able to deliver it later. If there are any veterans out there that need assistance anywhere, Pampa, Stratford, Sunray, Dumas, anywhere in the Panhandle, we’re here. All you got to do is reach out to us.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death: affidavit
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association has new youth program for the Ranch Rodeo
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for tweet on Chauvin verdict
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict