GRAY COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Pampa announced this evening the first positive case of COVID-19 in Gray County.
Officials said they were notified of the confirmed case by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
The City of Pampa said more information will be released tomorrow.
Officials told us their alert level has been moved to Level Orange.
This makes a total of 39 cases on the High Plains.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 9:00 p.m. on March 31, 2020.)
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- After 7 days above 15% COVID-19 hospital capacity, restaurants and businesses to scale back
- Seasonal Saturday followed by much cooler conditions
- ‘Trump Train’ rally held in Amarillo