(CNN) — One Spanish hotel spared no expense for their holiday decorations.
This Christmas tree at the Kempinksi Hotel Bahia, near Marbella is on the fancier side.
It’s decorated with 3-carat pink diamonds, 4-carat sapphire, oval red diamonds, and black and white diamonds.
Worth a staggering 15-million dollars!
According to the hotel, the tree also features unique martini glasses, feathers, perfume bottles, and even 3d printed chocolate peacocks.
The Latest from MyHighPlains.com:
- 6 children have died of flu since September in Texas
- 23-year-old Dalhart woman dies in Moore County Wreck
- Saturday Today: Record number of Christmas trees in one place; fighting porch pirates; mispronounced words of 2019
- TxDOT: Amarillo area “know before you go” report
- Ford recalls Super Duty trucks