(CNN) — One Spanish hotel spared no expense for their holiday decorations.
This Christmas tree at the Kempinksi Hotel Bahia, near Marbella is on the fancier side.
It’s decorated with 3-carat pink diamonds, 4-carat sapphire, oval red diamonds, and black and white diamonds.
Worth a staggering 15-million dollars!
According to the hotel, the tree also features unique martini glasses, feathers, perfume bottles, and even 3d printed chocolate peacocks.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Fire crews responding to fire in Hall County
- Tracking stormy weekend weather
- District 13 candidate Ronny Jackson hosts rally before election day
- Internet scams targeting homebuyers in the area
- Keep Amarillo Clean comes together for 2nd time this year