BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child shot the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT Amarillo crews striping the I-27/I-40 downtown interchange April 19
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Sonic Youth co-founder and wife create immersive art gallery at West Texas A&M University
- Attorney General Merrick Garland honors Oklahoma City bombing victims on 26th anniversary
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants