AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Friday, the Potter County Sheriff’s Office held a retirement party for Capt. John Coffee.
Capt. Coffee has been with the office for 35 years, starting his career in 1985.
“This is just so rewarding to me,” said Capt. Coffee. “This just speaks volumes that the respect that they have for me and the respect that I have for them and the citizens of Potter County.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- College enrollment concerning during pandemic
- Millennial Money: How to move safely during a pandemic
- Walmart extending closing time to 10 p.m. at most stores
- Gracie’s Project helped out by Clear the Shelters initiative
- Deadly Iowa home invasion subject of tonight’s two-hour ‘Dateline’ mystery