(CNN) — YouTube has launched a new tool to help small businesses with their online presence.
The free video builder is aimed at helping companies that don’t have resources to create their own videos from scratch.
The tool has a variety of layouts and options to make customized videos that are six or 15 seconds long.
Businesses just need a Google account, a YouTube account, and sign up with the video builder.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- New Mexico Legislature passes $330 million virus relief bill
- Pretty great Thanksgiving weather
- Labor of Love: A local woman finds her passion during the pandemic
- New Mexico state lawmakers pass $330 million dollar pandemic relief package