(FOX NEWS) —Starburst is getting into the breakfast game.
The candy brand is teaming up with Yoplait to launch Starburst-flavored yogurt.
Sweet toothed fans can look forward to trying strawberry, cherry, lemon and orange flavors.
The limited edition yogurt will be available at most major retailers nationwide starting in January.
This isn’t the first unexpected twist we’ve seen from Yoplait.
The yogurt giant also has Dunkin-inspired products available for purchase online.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- WATCH: KAMR Local 4 Severe Weather Special ‘Threatening Sky’
- The Amarillo Convention Center and Visitors Bureau gives update on state of tourism
- Mission beauty school offers free haircuts to migrants
- Representatives demand DHS secretary testify about border situation at committee hearing