(FOX NEWS) — Good news for Twinkies fans.
You can now start your day with your favorite sugary snack.
Post and Hostess are teaming up to transform Twinkies into a breakfast cereal.
It’s made up of tiny golden nuggets that taste just like the iconic creme-filled sponge cake.
Although the cereal pieces won’t actually be stuffed with cream, the two brands promise they’re packed with the familiar Twinkies flavor.
You can find Twinkies cereal at stores nationwide starting next month.
- Texas A&M AgriLife Welcomes Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Beef Conference
- Man indicted in Potter County for intoxicated manslaughter and assault
- WTAMU University Police Department reports a sexual assault occurred on campus
- Early voting underway for May Municipal Elections. See what’s on the ballot, polling locations, voter registration
- TxDOT Amarillo crews striping the I-27/I-40 downtown interchange April 19