(FOX NEWS) — Good news for Twinkies fans.
You can now start your day with your favorite sugary snack.
Post and Hostess are teaming up to transform Twinkies into a breakfast cereal.
It’s made up of tiny golden nuggets that taste just like the iconic creme-filled sponge cake.
Although the cereal pieces won’t actually be stuffed with cream, the two brands promise they’re packed with the familiar Twinkies flavor.
You can find Twinkies cereal at stores nationwide starting next month.
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Texas overtakes California with most coronavirus infections
- Forecasters calling for drier warmer winter in Southwest states due to ‘La Niña’