(FOX NEWS) — The viral baby shark craze is still going strong and now the company behind the song is hoping it’ll catch on in your bathroom.
This is the new “Baby Shark Britebrush.”
It may look like a normal electronic toothbrush but, this device plays the “Baby Shark” song while the brush is being used.
It’s designed to encourage children ages three and above to brush their teeth and promote good dental hygiene.
Besides singing, the device tells children which directions to brush.
It also features a parent check light which turns on when your child has brushed long enough.
The kit is available for just under 20 bucks at Target and is soon coming to Walmart.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former White House physician Ronny Jackson and former U.S. Rep. Pete Sessions win Texas congressional runoffs
- Sarah Eckhardt and Eddie Rodriguez poised for a runoff in special Texas Senate election to replace Kirk Watson
- It took a doctor’s note and mad dash to Sonic for this coronavirus sufferer to vote
- As Fort Worth voters appear likely to preserve more than $85 million for police, activists vow to lobby City Hall for spending changes
- Texas has the highest uninsured rate in the U.S. And during the pandemic, an estimated 659,000 Texans lost their health care.