(FOX NEWS) — New changes to a popular restaurant chain.
TGI Fridays announcing a major revamp. This, as it prepares for public trading again.
The chain will return to the idea of the bar as a driver of revenue.
About 30 percent of Fridays’ $2.1-billion in sales comes from its bars and it’s there where many features will be upgraded.
The revamp includes changes to the drink menu, providing communal tables for conversation, creating charging stations for phones, and updating wi-fi settings
The company also says it wants to turn around declines from competitor food delivery services.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Traffic redirected after wreck on 45th and Georgia Streets
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Stolen Auto Day’ – 2018 Toyota 4Runner
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states, including Texas, tied to storming of the Capitol