(NBC NEWS) — Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries will return next week, with a new flavor.
Taco Bell confirms Nacho Fries will return to menus for the fifth time on January 30th.
And just in time for Super Bowl 54, they will be accompanied by a new buffalo chicken flavor.
Buffalo Chicken Nacho Fries come seasoned and topped with shredded chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, warm nacho cheese sauce, pico de gallo, reduced fat sour cream, and drizzled with Taco Bell’s first-ever tangy buffalo sauce.
They will be available for a limited time at participating locations.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Leona Tate’s Christmas Cards: A Story of Integrating NOLA
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- Baby gibbon and mom drop in from above, startle live TV crew
- White House Advent Calendar countdowns to Christmas with history and photos
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days