(FOX NEWS) — It may be less likely a Starbucks barista gets your name wrong thanks to artificial intelligence.
The company told analysts it plans to install 4,000 AI-enabled coffee machines in its stores by the end of the year; looking to have one in every store by 2022.
Starbucks says automated machines will help reduce wait times and also track what drinks are popular.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Qua Grant announces commitment to Wichita State
- Problem-Solver Caucus proposes immigration facilities in Mexico, Central America
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- White House and Congress express confidence in health officials in wake of pause on J&J vaccines
- 13 years later, Debelbot saga ends with dismissal of child murder charges in Columbus court