(NBC NEWS) — Sprite is rolled out a new flavor Wednesday.
Sprite Ginger and Sprite Zero Sugar Ginger hit store shelves.
It adds a hint of ginger to the lemon-lime flavor Sprite is known for.
Both are available in 12-ounce cans, 20-ounce, and two-liter bottles.
The drink was developed in response to the surging popularity of ginger-flavored sparkling drinks
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school basketball roundup: January 26, 2020
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Advocates of undocumented immigrants criticize Texas AG’s lawsuit to halt Biden’s deportation freeze