(CNN) — SmileDirectClub, a company that makes clear plastic teeth aligners, has landed an exclusive deal to sell dental care products at Walmart.
It’s a very welcome development for SmileDirectClub, which was one of the worst-performing IPO’s of 2019.
The company’s stock surged Monday after they announced the deal.
SmileDirectClub’s oral care product line will include an electric toothbrush, a tooth whitening system, flosser, and toothpaste.
It will also have an ultrasonic UV cleaner to sanitize retainers, dentures and more.
The toothbrush will cost $24.98 and the whitening kit will be $39.98.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers
- Tracking the Tropics: Teddy is now a Category 4 hurricane; depression forms in the Gulf
- Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response at town hall
- CSU music professor strumming through COVID-19 pandemic
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million