(CNN) — SmileDirectClub, a company that makes clear plastic teeth aligners, has landed an exclusive deal to sell dental care products at Walmart.
It’s a very welcome development for SmileDirectClub, which was one of the worst-performing IPO’s of 2019.
The company’s stock surged Monday after they announced the deal.
SmileDirectClub’s oral care product line will include an electric toothbrush, a tooth whitening system, flosser, and toothpaste.
It will also have an ultrasonic UV cleaner to sanitize retainers, dentures and more.
The toothbrush will cost $24.98 and the whitening kit will be $39.98.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns