(FOX NEWS) — Tomorrow may be a good day to get out and buy yourself something nice because it’s National Use Your Gift Card day.
Now that Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday have all had their moments.
Welcome to America’s newest shopping holiday.
This Saturday will mark the first-ever National Use Your Gift Card day, a reminder to consumers who may have received gift cards over the holidays to use them rather than allowing them to potentially diminish in value and eventually expire.
The National Retail Federation says an estimated $1 billion dollars in gift cards go unused each year.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital
- 19-year-old man killed in collision with semi-truck on US Hwy 54
- WT’s Engler College of Business ranked No. 3 in value in the country