(CNN) — Can’t travel to Italy or France?
Well, how about a dessert inspired by sweet treats from both countries?
Sam’s Club just reinvented the typically American ice cream sandwich with the Gelato Macaron.
Authentic Italian Gelato is sandwiched between light and fluffy French Macarons.
The frozen goodies come in a variety pack featuring four classic flavors — pistachio, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel.
No passport required for these but you do have to be a Sam’s Club member.
And they won’t be around for long.
Gelato Macarons will only be in stores through mid-April.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tigerlily CEO on Breast Cancer Battle; Why She Founded Organization
- Family Support Services Discusses Ways to Cope During Covid-19
- Science Behind Chicken Soup
- Christmas comes early to Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it