(FOX NEWS) — A chicken restaurant chain making it possible to get a free chicken sandwich delivered right to your door.
Popeyes, the Louisiana-style food chain known for kicking off the chicken sandwich wars says you can have their popular chicken sandwich free.
Popeye’s and food delivery service Door Dash are partnering together for the offer, if you place a Popeyes order of 20-dollar or more.
The offer is good from now until January 19th.
Popeyes launched its sandwich in August, prompting a sandwich war with Chick-fil-A.
Door Dash is now Popeyes’ largest third-party delivery partner, operating across 1,000 stores nationwide.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school football scores and highlights
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.