(CNN) — There’s a new cleaning product on the market that can kill surface bacteria for 24 hours and you don’t even have to wipe or scrub it!
Proctor and Gamble launched a line of surface antibacterial cleaning products that the company says provides protection against bacteria for 24 hours.
Microban 24 comes in both sanitizing spray and cleanser forms and as a bathroom cleaner.
To use it, you just spray it and let it air-dry.
P&G worked with a company that has developed this type of product for hospitals.
But according to a P&G spokesperson this is the first time it’s available for consumer use.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One arrested, runaway found after car chase in Hansford County
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Dog spent days outside Turkish hospital waiting for sick owner