(FOX NEWS) — That Easter time marshmallow treat found in kids’ Easter baskets may be the hottest thing around this spring.
“Peeps”, the fluffy marshmallows that usually look like cute, little, yellow baby chicks are firing up the taste buds with a new version: Hot Tamales Fierce Cinnamon.
Peeps are still in see-through packaging with those black dotted eyes daring you to buy them for their cute looks.
This packagings’ in blazing bright cinnamon and orange color with 10 in a pack.
Look for them exclusively at Kroger for now.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- Good Samaritan pays for groceries at west Columbus supermarket
- Oregon drivers stuck in snow get soon-to-expire vaccines
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol