(FOX NEWS) — A sign of spring’s return is heading back to your grocery store shelves.
Kellogg’s is bringing back the cereal with marshmallow animal shapes, “Peeps.”
The candy-inspired cereal from the Easter-time treat is coming back with more spring pastel colors.
This time, it will have yellow marshmallow chicks, and pink-and-blue marshmallow bunnies.
Last year, the cereal featured only white marshmallow shapes.
The cereal also containing crunchy o’s.
“Peeps” the cereal is hitting grocery stores nationwide now.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- State representatives request COVID-19 testing for group homes in Texas
- Many workers camping out nightly at California border crossing
- Texas State Parks taking new reservations for camping
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ returns tonight with more unforgettable performances