(CNN) — If you have trouble deciding between pizza and hot dogs Papa John’s might have a solution.
The pizza chain is now selling the American Hot Dog Pizza.
Each slice is topped with one whole frankfurter along with chili sauce, mozzarella cheese, a cheddar potato mix and more.
But if you want to try a bite, you’ll have to take a trip overseas.
The limited-edition pie is only being offered at select locations in South Korea.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- FDA places import alert on Mexican hand sanitizers over ‘toxic ingredients’ – see the list of sanitizers to avoid
- Migrant massacre in Mexico shows urgency of restoring asylum, advocates say
- Another ‘miracle drug’ for COVID-19 increasingly hard to find in Tijuana pharmacies
- Human trafficking and border crime highlighted in Texas governor’s 5-year security plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Deputies link money for addiction care to legalization of marijuana in Mexico