(CNN) — Nabisco celebrated the new year with two new Oreo flavors:
Caramel coconut and chocolate marshmallow.
The cookie maker announced the new additions in November and now you can get your hands on them at grocery stores.
Chocolate marshmallow Oreos have marshmallow pieces in the cookie and chocolate marshmallow creme in the filling.
Caramel coconut Oreos feature coconut flavor creme artificially flavored with coconut pieces.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers: Stolen Auto Day – 2016 Volkswagen Jetta
- Family Support Services is educating people about Domestic Violence during October
- Denver inmate attempts escape by clinging under bus, while handcuffed
- Groundbreaking for new Thompson Park Pool