(CNN) — Nabisco celebrated the new year with two new Oreo flavors:
Caramel coconut and chocolate marshmallow.
The cookie maker announced the new additions in November and now you can get your hands on them at grocery stores.
Chocolate marshmallow Oreos have marshmallow pieces in the cookie and chocolate marshmallow creme in the filling.
Caramel coconut Oreos feature coconut flavor creme artificially flavored with coconut pieces.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother of 4 beaten to death while working at Florida motel; husband finds her left for dead
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Interview with AISD School Board Candidate Rev. Bennie Anderson
- Body count from drug cartel wars earns Mexican cities label of ‘most violent in the world’
- Paradise in limbo: Land condemnation for border wall threatens popular South Texas birding preserve