(CNN) — Listen up, you Peeps-loving peeps!
There are peeps jellybeans now!
Plus five new flavors — Root beer float, Froot Loops, Hot Tamales fierce cinnamon, raspberry dipped in creme-flavored fudge, and chocolate pudding bunnies.
There are mini-Peeps, individually wrapped chicks small enough to fit inside Easter eggs.
The animal-shaped marshmallows are an Easter basket staple even though they can be a little controversial, you either love ’em or hate ’em.
If you are in the “love ’em” category, it is going to be Peeps heaven for you this spring.
Kellogg’s is making peeps cereal again and International Delight will put out Peeps-flavored coffee creamer again too.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Xcel Energy reporting power outages
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- MLB investigating Dodgers player who left isolation to celebrate World Series victory, after testing positive for coronavirus
- PICS: Amarillo man dresses like Michael Myers to propose to girlfriend
- Texas Democratic Party strongly encourages voters who have not received their mail-in ballot to vote in-person as soon as possible