(FOX NEWS) — Pop the “Funfetti.” Nestle just revealed two new flavors of edible cookie dough.
“Fudge Brownie Batter”, and “Funfetti” are the latest flavors of Nestle Cookie Doughs you can eat straight out of the tub.
They join the original line-up of “chocolate chip” and “chocolate chip peanut butter monster,” released last year.
Edible cookie dough is safer to eat than typical dough because it doesn’t have raw eggs, reducing the chance of salmonella.
Nestle also uses heat-treated flour, which minimizes exposure to food borne bacteria like e. Coli.
These products aren’t recommended for baking.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home
- Four girls high school basketball teams from our area advance to the regional finals