(FOX NEWS) — Apparently, Mrs. Dash is now a single woman.
The brand is back on the market and no longer a Missus.
The salt-free product will reintroduce itself by the shorter name “Dash” this spring.
Dash’s parent company says the updated moniker “captures the saltfree seasoning line’s ability to quickly and easily add salt-free flavor to any dish.”
The brand isn’t quite calling its marriage quits online, as the official website will remain mrsdash.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- Good Samaritan pays for groceries at west Columbus supermarket
- Oregon drivers stuck in snow get soon-to-expire vaccines
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol