(CNN) — Good news for chocoholics.
Over the next two years three new M&M interactive stores will open.
The locations are Disney Springs, in Orlando, Mall of America in Minneapolis and Berlin Germany.
Officials with the Mars retail group say the stores will “celebrate the culture and spirit of the local community” in design and merchandise.
Attendees will be able to see the iconic wall of chocolate and larger-than-life characters moments.
They’ll also be able to customize their own M&M candies.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Area high school football teams still eyeing State Championship
- Area volleyball teams making push in playoffs
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- NHP: Motorcyclist dies in suspected DUI crash on US 95 and I-15 SB transition ramp