(FOX NEWS) — The golden arches preparing to open their gates.
McDonald’s CEO, Joe Erlinger, announced plans to open certain dining rooms on Wednesday.
Erlinger discussed new procedures to protect both workers and customers.
Some seating and tables will be closed off to keep social distancing and employees will clean surfaces more often.
Workers will wear masks and gloves and will offer masks in cities where they are required.
Social distancing markers will be placed on floors and multiple protective barriers will be put in place.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Two arrested in Amarillo drug bust
- Newsfeed Now: Breaking down the $908 billion COVID-19 relief bill, Hand-“Santa-tizer,” “Grinch-bots,” and more…
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Dangerously viral: How Trump, supporters spread false claims