(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states. Yes Virginia, you’re included
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- NOAA projects persistent drought conditions stretching from Texas to California this fall
- NASA’s new $23 million titanium space toilet ready to blast off for testing
- ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral