(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ohio man recovering from COVID-19 says ‘listen to everything they’re telling you’
- Another small business reeling from COVID-19: the doctor’s office
- Cul-De-Sac Circus Offers Entertainment During Social Distancing
- Coronavirus cases surge to 39 at living facility for Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Citing coronavirus pandemic, Trump administration stops enforcing environmental laws