(FOX NEWS) — Marriott international announces positive news on its road to recovery.
The company’s CEO says it has reopened all of its hotels in china.
Marriott is also seeing a steady recovery in the US with hotels reaching 20-percent occupancy.
Marriott still warns it could take years for the company to reach pre-pandemic numbers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- Jeremiah Cato: Big dreams, big heart, bigger bank account
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through St. Landry Parish
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished