(FOX NEWS) — Calling all Lucky Charms fans.
Here’s a new way to eat your favorite cereal treat.
Pillsbury is debuting Lucky Charms cookie dough.
The new product features 5 marshmallow shapes rolled into the cookie dough: A red heart, a blue moon, a green four-leaf hat, a rainbow, and a purple horseshoe.
Each package has 12 pre-cut cookies ready to pop in the oven for about 16 minutes at 350 degrees.
The limited-edition dough is available now on Walmart shelves for $2.50 apiece.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- Mild, calm and sunny weekend