(FOX NEWS) — Calling all Lucky Charms fans.
Here’s a new way to eat your favorite cereal treat.
Pillsbury is debuting Lucky Charms cookie dough.
The new product features 5 marshmallow shapes rolled into the cookie dough: A red heart, a blue moon, a green four-leaf hat, a rainbow, and a purple horseshoe.
Each package has 12 pre-cut cookies ready to pop in the oven for about 16 minutes at 350 degrees.
The limited-edition dough is available now on Walmart shelves for $2.50 apiece.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- U.S. Census Bureau assists with questionnaire at Amarillo Community Market
- Are those ‘UFOs’ spotted over central Texas? Here’s what Google’s Project Loon has to do with it
- Clear the Shelters: Dove Creek Holding Pen
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- West Texas A&M University graduate student ranked nationally