(CNN) — Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a delivery-service across the country.
You have to be near one of the 350 US locations though.
And in most cases, you have to be ten miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website and there’s a $5 fee.
Saturday is actually ‘leap day’. So to kick-off its new delivery service, Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of leap-day babies with ten miles of shops.
You can go to krispykreme.com for more details.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Driver crashes after swerving to miss falling couch, then gets ticketed
- How do the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare?
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?
- Prince Philip has successful heart procedure, palace says
- ‘Chivalry’ homework assignment in Shallowater gains negative attention online