(CNN) — One lucky hiker who wants to take on the Appalachian Trail will get paid $20,000 to do it.
Here’s the catch, you have to also love beer.
Ok, so it’s not much of a catch.
The person who lands this gig will trek the entire 2200 mile trail from Georgia to Maine consuming and sharing plenty of brews along the way.
The job even comes with a $20,000 stipend and free travel to the trail-head.
Gear is also included but no hotel expenses.
This is for an experienced hiker who is comfortable sleeping under the stars every night.
Devils Backbone estimates it will take five-to-seven months to complete the assignment which starts next year.
Even though the brewer didn’t explicitly say it, we’re going to assume travel home from the end of the trail is also included.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- A cold start this Sunday morning
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft