(FOX NEWS) — Calling all cookie fans!
The girl scouts are back for cookie season and this time they’re expanding their line of sweet treats.
Introducing the new lemon-ups cookies.
These crispy bites are packed with bold lemon flavor and a new twist featuring inspirational messages on each one.
Some of the empowering phases include “I am a leader,” and “I am a go getter.”
You can feel guilt-free when indulging in a pack.
Girl Scout officials say every cookie order helps a young girl learn about money management and how to run a business.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns