(CNN) — If you have ever eaten an entire box of Thin Mints for dessert, no judgment here, but the Girl Scouts may have just what you need for breakfast now, too!
Tuesday, the group announced a new cookie flavor to get our mouths watering.
It’s a french toast inspired cookie dipped in icing and ready for your breakfast table or lunch box or night binging Netflix.
And if you are worried the coronavirus pandemic will make it hard to get your hands on this new treat and your old favorites.
Girl Scouts will continue to sell cookies online.
But you still have to wait for Toast-Yay won’t be available until cookie season officially starts in January.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’
- XFL football games to return spring of 2022
- Two full moons to shine in October
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week