(FOX NEWS) — Listen up, pizza lovers.
For those who want to pop the big question with a pizza-shaped engagement ring, here’s your chance.
The giant pizza chain is giving one lucky person a chance to combine pizza and love with its one-of-a-kind diamond pizza slice engagement ring!
Domino’s Australia debuted the design on its Twitter page revealing that the ring is worth more than $9,000.
Fans can enter to win the ring by submitting a 30-second video detailing how you will involve pizza in your proposal.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Qua Grant announces commitment to Wichita State
- Problem-Solver Caucus proposes immigration facilities in Mexico, Central America
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- White House and Congress express confidence in health officials in wake of pause on J&J vaccines
- 13 years later, Debelbot saga ends with dismissal of child murder charges in Columbus court