(FOX NEWS) — Denny’s is the latest chain to hop on the “Beyond Meat” bandwagon.
The popular breakfast restaurant is expanding its usage of the meat substitute to roughly 2,000 locations across the US.
To celebrate the expansion, Denny’s is giving out free “Beyond” burgers with the purchase of any beverage from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday.
The burgers were previously tested in LA locations but due to it’s huge success, the restaurant spread the program.
“Beyond Meat” is made from pea, cocoa butter, and beet juice, among other ingredients.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo vaccine walk-in clinic announces new schedule
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows