(FOX NEWS) — Attention shoppers, changes are coming.
Once stores reopen, Saks Fifth Avenue will take its clothing out of commission for 48-hours after being tried on.
While Macy’s is planning to quarantine apparel for 24-hours.
Urban Outfitters and Target banning fitting rooms entirely.
Changes at Nordstrom include fewer fitting rooms, plexiglass dividers at registers and no cash allowed.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Virgin Orbit fails on first rocket launch attempt
- ‘My Teacher Misses Me’ local educator safely delivers yard signs to students
- Texas Panhandle War Memorial continues to honor veterans
- Federal benefits for veterans, family members, and widows
- Local assisted living facility using contact tracing band to decrease spread of COVID-19