(FOX NEWS) — A new shopping algorithm could mean less online returns.
Israeli-based startup “Mysize-ID” app could help businesses and shoppers cut down the number of online shopping returns of clothing gifts.
An algorithm lets buyers track real-time measurements of themselves by running their smartphones over their bodies.
Sensors calculate accurate measurements which customers can then compare against sizing charts.
This means much fewer returns to retailers over sizing issues.
“Mysize-ID” is also partnering this week with US Polo Association for custom-sizing dress shirts on e-commerce site “Shopify”.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gracie’s Project Blood Drive coming Saturday, Jan. 30
- READ: Full transcript of Amanda Gorman’s inauguration poem ‘The Hill We Climb’
- ‘She did not die from COVID’: Son says cause of mother’s death inaccurate
- Woman accused of helping steal Pelosi laptop freed from jail
- Immigration advocates hoping for positive policy changes under Biden administration