(CNN) — Children’s restaurant and entertainment chain Chuck E. Cheese is trying to avoid bankruptcy.
The “Wall Street Journal” reports it’s in talks with lenders to raise 200-million dollars.
The pizza franchise had a billion dollars of debt at the end of last year.
It’s facing a two-million-dollar loan payment this month.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4
- 1 injured after accident in downtown Amarillo
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- South Lawn Elementary staff member tests positive for COVID-19